We are here a year later, and I am excited about the planning opporuntities that will become available as more people receive vaccinations for COVID and can begin to return to public spaces.
The Bylaws Committee, lead by the incomparable Cynthia Faust, is proud to present its first draft of Chapter Bylaws to our members ahead of schedule. We aimed for language to make a document which is a flexible and practical reference tool.
We encourage you to join us and to inquire:
(1) How are we uniquely structured among chapter-based organizations?
(2) What does it means for our future, and
(3) What is the potential impact we can have on the lives of BIPOC Episcopalians (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) in the Pacific Northwest?
Kindly review the Bylaws draft before the meeting.
Be blessed until then,
Daniel W. Jones, President
PNW Chapter of the UBE
- Opening Prayer: Available clergy or lay leader
- Icebreaker/Group Warm-Up: Daniel
- PNW-UBE Chapter Bylaws First Draft: Cynthia, Bylaws & Executive Cmtes.
- PNW-UBE Logo and Chapter Seal: Daniel
- Wrap-up and Comments: Everyone
- Reflection & Closing Prayer: Available clergy
Please join us on Monday, March 8th at 7pm. You will find the invitation to Zoom videoconference below:
Join Zoom Meeting (click to open Zoom and join)
- Meeting ID: 812 0565 8235
- Password: 359919
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81205658235#,,,,*359919# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
- +1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
Meeting ID: 812 0565 8235